UNBELIEVABLY AFFORDABLE

Starting from N42,000/month, you won't have to break the bank to rent a store at Tejuosho Shopping Centre

STANDARD FEATURES

Fully serviced facility with ample parking for 350+ cars, fire station, steady power supply and more.

FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLANS

Make 60% down payment to take possession and pay the remaining 40% balance over 6 months

STORE SIZES & PRICING

Store sizes range from 10.8sqm to 129.6sqm, and larger sizes can be accommodated.
See the pricing and sizes of our most popular stores

SOME OF OUR TENANTS

Join our fast-growing list of indigenous and international brands
who are taking advantage of the amazing opportunities at Tejuosho Shopping Centre

UPCOMING EVENTS


SEND US A MESSAGE